- Polartec® Wind Pro®:: water resistant, approximately 300 gsm
- Tapered, female-specific cut
- Sheds water and dries quickly when wet
- Reliable YKK zips
- Wind guard on the zip
- Storm collar is high and comfortable
- Chin zipper guard for next-to-skin comfort
- Zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Adjustable drawcord in the hem
- Tapered cuffs for unrestricted comfort and effective layering
Intended use: Mid layer
Sizes: 8, 10, 12,14,16 (and mens sizes)
Weight: 600 g (Medium)
Colours: Black, Navy
Material: Polartec® Wind Pro® Fleece
Pockets: 3: 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets, 1 zipped chest pocket
1. Measuring your chest: measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit. Note: for an accurate fit, measure yourself whilst wearing your thickest mid-layer. This ensures your jacket fits well as part of your layering system.
Polartec® Wind Pro®
Polartec® Wind Pro® joins comfort, breathability and thermal insulation with superior weather protection. The fabric is water-resistant and developed to be four times more wind resistant than Polartec® Classic fleece: ideal for making reliable, lightweight outer or mid layers. Thanks to high-quality construction, it also has excellent longevity and can be washed many times over.
FULL YKK Zip
The full YKK zip allows the Venturi to function as a true laying piece: you can zip it up over other layers or wear it unzipped, depending on the weather. It has YKK zips for strength and reliability, while the size helps when you’ve got cold fingers or are fumbling around with gloves. Behind the zip is a wind flap to keep you warm, doubling as a zipper garage at the top.
An outdoor uniform
This product has been adapted to make it easy to manage as part of an Outdoor Ed gear fleet. It is simple, durable, and easy to clean, providing functionality without fuss. The ONE PLANET logo has been kept minimal, allowing customised labelling in the prominent position, ideal for your school uniform system.
Please contact us for fleet/bulk pricing and an Outdoor Education catalogue.
SERVICING & REPAIRS
If you look after your gear, it will reward you with years of comfort and performance. So please wash regularly, and if you have further queries, let’s chat!