Outdoor Education Equipment Cleaning & Servicing
At ONE PLANET®, we design and make some of the world’s finest outdoor education gear. We also provide ‘how to’ advice and professional servicing options for the ongoing maintenance of fleet equipment.
Professional cleaning, servicing & repairs
In our Melbourne factory, we clean, service, repair and provide replacement parts for ONE PLANET gear. If your gear needs a little TLC , send it to us at the end of term. We’ll have it back by the first week of class, ready to face the wrecking crews again. Start by filling out our returns form.
For servicing on individual (personal) items and gear, check out our servicing, washing and repairs page.
Read on to learn about the services we offer.
DIY Maintenance Guide
The effects of a good maintenance program are twofold: regular servicing of a gear fleet ensures the equipment is comfortable, performs well and lasts as it should, while simultaneously reducing risk for students and leaders in the field.
Equipment hygiene is an essential part of risk management for schools and institutions, especially for outdoor gear that may be used by multiple users within a short time frame.
We’re here to help! Get In touch to ask about our fleet maintenance guides, tips and tricks and best practice processes.
RAINWEAR & GAITERS
ONE PLANET® rainwear is made in Melbourne, so we are the experts at repairing, maintaining durability and performance. We’ve got your back!
- Send your rainwear to us for cleaning and reapplication of DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- We repair zips, patch holes and can reapply seam tape
Washing bags, repairing zips and patching tears can be a daunting, time-consuming process. Luckily our service and support don’t stop when you buy the bag. We offer:
- Synthetic bag: washing and cleaning
- Down bag: washing, cleaning and reapplication of DWR
- Down bag: boosting with down
- Patches and repairs
- Zip maintenance or replacement
- Replacement of compression sacks
PACKS & DUFFLES
A little TLC goes a long way. ONE PLANET® packs are manufactured in Melbourne, so we know the ins and outs of every stitch, seam and fabric, allowing us to repair, service and replace when needed. We can:
- Patch and replace panels
- Fix and replace buckles
- Repair zips and zip sliders
- Replace harnesses and frames
- Wash and clean bags
TENTS & FLIES
Safe, dry shelter is key in journey-based programs. We can turn accidents (lost pegs, broken poles, torn flies…) into good stories using spare parts and canny repairs. We can:
- Fix broken poles, zips, buckles and other parts
- Patch damaged floors, inners, flies and mesh
- Offer replacement flies, pole sets and inners – we’ve got all the parts on hand!
- Replace missing components: pegs, flies, stuff sacks and more…