- Sized to fit 4-6 adults.
- 70 D, PU-coated nylon walls with a 2000 mm water head ensures occupants stay warm and dry.
- Four window socks allow weather conditions to be checked from inside the shelter.
- Window socks can also be used to increase ventilation, helping reduce condensation.
- All seams are seam sealed with tape in our factory, so you don’t have to do it.
- The walls have 2000 mm water head, giving protection in all conditions.
Intended use: alpine, emergency, mountain rescue, outdoor education
Capacity: 4-6 adults
Dimensions: 1400 (L) X 1550 (W) X 1000 (H)
Weight: 760 g
Stuff sack dimensions: 260 mm x 150 mm
Integrated stuff sack: Yes
Wall material: 70 D nylon, factory seam sealed with 2000 mm water head and PU coating
The Bothy 4-6 has four window socks at strategic locations. The socks provide an easily accessible window to the outside world, allowing weather conditions to be easily checked. These openings have 20 mm diameters, double linings and drawcord closures.
To use, arrange your group in a rough circle facing inwards and take the Bothy Bag out of its storage bag. Get your group to grab hold of the bag’s edges and lift it over their heads, then sit down on its edges so that there is an insulating layer between the inhabitants and the ground.
Are you looking for a shelter with more versatility? For something in between ultralight tarps/bothies and dual-skin tents? Our range of single-skin pyramid tents (2Midable and 4Midable) create large, enclosed shelters for groups, students, individuals and thru-hikers. Our Fly Series are extremely packable, lightweight and can be pitched with versatility: ideal for regular use in campsites.