- Polartec® Microfleece is made from recycled plastic fibres
- Polartec® Microfleece is lightweight, breathable and warm
- Dries quickly when wet
- Reliable YKK zips
- Quarter-length zipped collar allows extra temperature regulation
- Zipper guard gives next-to-skin comfort and chin protection
- Tapered cuff for unrestricted comfort and effective layering
Intended use: mid layer
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight: 240g (medium)
Material: Polartec® Microfleece
1. Measuring your chest: measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit. Note: for an accurate fit, measure yourself whilst wearing your thickest mid-layer. This ensures your jacket fits well as part of your layering system.
Polartec® microfleece is made from recycled plastic fibers to conserve energy and reduce CO2. It has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for Polartec® fleece fabric. We use this high-quality material for our first layer fleeces as it is soft and comfy, durable and highly water-resistant. The fabric remains flexible even after the washing of multiple adventures, and it resists pilling and loose fibres, keeping you cosy throughout its lifespan.
The Orion has a quarter zip, saving on weight while making it easy to get on and off. By keeping fabric across the front, even insulation keeps you warm. YKK zips are used for durability and function. The zipper tucks away in a zipper garage when fully fastened, preventing chin irritation.
An outdoor uniform
This product has been adapted to make it easy to manage as part of an Outdoor Ed gear fleet. It is simple, durable, and easy to clean, providing functionality without fuss. The ONE PLANET logo has been kept minimal, allowing customised labelling in the prominent position, ideal for your school uniform system.
Please contact us for fleet/bulk pricing and an Outdoor Education catalogue.
SERVICING & REPAIRS
If you look after your gear, it will reward you with years of comfort and performance. So please wash regularly, and if you have further queries, let’s chat!