Intended use: bushwalking, camping, outdoor education
Fly material: 75 D polyester with 2000 mm water head PU coating
Fly dimensions 2.9 x 3.0 metres in size
Guylines: (8) 6 side (1.8mm) guys and 2 ridgeline (3mm) guys
Pegs: 6 hardened alloy (hook style)
Stuff sack dimensions (mm): 260x 130
Minimum weight (g): 760 (fly and guys only)
Total weight (g): 885 including fly, all guy ropes, pegs, fly bag
- Considered in size offering protection for smaller group lunches or teacher camp outs.
- Clean, hassle-free design.
- Made from strong, practical, reduced-sag 75 D polyester.
- All ONE PLANET flies are factory seam sealed in all key locations in the fabric has a PU coating and a high 2000mm water head, giving protection in all conditions Reinforced bound centre-line seam hemline allow a super taut ridgeline.
- Diamondloc reenforced corners and guy points, with curved stitching and bartack’s to distribute tension, encouraging a firm pitch Catenary curved bound edges creates more useable space.
- Can be pitched using trekking poles paddles or branches.
- Guy line adjusters make pitching without pegs easy.
- Guy line hook& loop holders keep things neat and tidy.
- Pegs, guy lines and stuff sack included.
75 D Fly
Our Blue fly series is made from our iconic 75 D polyester. This brilliant material is chosen for its superior UV resistance and waterproofness, with a PU coating, 2000 mm water head and factory seam sealing. This high-denier fabric creates an effective UV barrier for harsh, sunny conditions. The polyester holds taut under wind and rain with reduced sag, so it excels in all conditions and group activities.
Reinforced by design
Our fly series is strong through design, using clever manufacturing techniques and thoughtful construction to bring you an ideal balance of strength, weight and durability. We’ve reinforced the ridgeline with a double-stitched, binding maximum strength and usability. The fly edges feature bound catenary curves to maximise interior space and evenly distribute tension, all guy line points are reinforced with a Diamondloc grid and curved stitching and bar tacks, expertly crafted for a taut pitch.
Our guy lines and adjusters are seriously good, versatile and functional. The adjusters are flat and ultra-tough, simply loop them around a peg rock, or branch and tighten, locking off if necessary. The reflective cord is visible in the dark, useful for preventing late-night stumbles and in emergency situations. Guy lines can be stored neatly into their pockets when not in use: another example of attention to detail, simplified.
Flies are designed to be wonderfully versatile while giving shelter from the sun and rain. Create a protected space for any purpose: an al fresco dining hall, a lunch-break hideaway, an outdoor classroom, or an extra-large tent entrance, even an open air (but protected) camp. All our flies can be paired with an optional Bathtub Floor (1, 2 and 4 person) for further protection.
Hardened Alloy Pegs
ONE PLANET tent pegs look classic, but simple genius is hard to come by. The forged alloy construction gives these 16 centimetre beauties incredible tensile strength while keeping them lightweight. The curved hook is soft in your hand so you can push them in easily without hurting your palm. They hold securely overnight and are easy to spot – they’re anodised bright red – and are easy to remove the next morning.
Made in Melbourne
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.
SERVICING & REPAIRS
We know you will take your tent on all sorts of adventures. Our commitment to good gear extends to support and service. Whether it’s washing, cleaning, general repairs, patches, new poles or something else, we’ll look after you. Let’s chat!