- EXACT FIT Mid harness is compact and lightweight, a smaller version of our original EXACT FIT bushwalking harness
- Our frames are made from high-grade, hardened aluminium, channelled to increase rigidity and hand-bent in Melbourne
- 500-denier Cordura® nylon is lightweight and highly abrasion-resistant, with a water-resistant PU coating on the inside
- Double-stitched binding for increased seam durability
- Reinforced double-layered base gives increased abrasion resistance and excellent durability
- Easy single-entry, front-loading system
- Non-crack nylon buckles are strong and reliable, chosen for superior durability. They bend rather than break
- We choose larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- Comfortable, padded carry handles on the sides and top
- Internal central compression straps hold gear in and secure belongings to the middle of the pack
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Harness cover gives protection when travelling or in transit
- Side compression straps with sturdy alloy hooks allow you to compress your bag, keeping the weight close to your body.
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- Create the perfect travel companion by attaching a daypack to the front (use a daypack front clip with any daypack) or back (only compatible daypacks) of your Take Off
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: day walking, transporting gear, travel
Harness: EXACT FIT Mid
Capacity (L): 60
Dimensions: 65 (L) X 33 (W) X 25 (D) CM
Weight (kg): 1.7 (medium)
Material: 500-denier Cordura® nylon
Access: single-access front
Carry handles: 3 (1 on each side; 1 top)
Pockets: (1 internal (built in), 1 internal (removable)
Harness cover: yes
Lockable zips: yes
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Compression straps: two on each side
Attachment points: daypack (front clip assists in clipping a daypack to the harness), compatible daypacks can also be attached onto the main pack, keys, shoulder sling
Add-ons: daypack front clip, hipbelt pocket, compatible daypacks, pack inserts
EXACT FIT MID HARNESS
The EXACT FIT Mid is a lightweight harness that offers serious support, with a Goldilocks carrying capability of between 5 and 20 kilograms. It’s available in fits for both males and females across three sizes, with interchangeable hipbelts and shoulder straps allowing a personalised fit. Grippy airmesh improves both ventilation and pack to body adherence for enjoyable traveling. The EXACT FIT Mid is the harness of choice for overnight trips and lightweight adventures.
A good harness is the foundation of every rucksack: when you load up and head off you’ll agree! Our laminated three-layer foam delivers solid support, plush comfort and a breathable contact area, with protective treatment against bacteria and rot. Our hardened aluminium frames are hand-bent, strong and light for efficiently transferring load to the lumbar pad, with channelling to increase rigidity. The double-back hipbelt contours to your body, providing support and easy fit.
DON'T SWEAT IT
We’ve combined practical understanding of bushwalking and clever design to maximise ventilation and manage moisture. There are three essential contact areas on our harnesses – both shoulders and the lower lumbar – to allow healthy carrying. Air mesh lets air flow through harness foams, while space around the spine increases natural ventilation. The secure fit allows uninhibited movement of non-contact areas, improving harness comfort when walking and scrambling. Don’t sweat it.
Cordura® nylon can handle the rough and tumble of prickly situations. The fabric has high abrasion- and tear resistance, an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and fantastic yarn strength bolstering durability. Water-resistance is a high priority and we leave nothing to chance, blade-coating the fabric with polyurethane in a triple-pass process. The rucksack body uses light, smooth, reliable fabric weights, with higher abrasion-resistance 750-denier used as the second and external base layer.
Choose from our range of daypacks and pair them with your travel luggage, gaining hands-free movement and increasing security in transit. Add a daypack to the front or back of your travel bag, clinging on like a koala using our daypack front clip. Compatible daypacks can be attached to the main pack, using easy-to use C-clips. Either way, you’ll be quickly on your way.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
One Planet intentionally design rucksacks that are clean, simple and functional. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. Add a convenient hipbelt pocket so what you want is in easy reach: glasses, scroggin, sunscreen or PLB. You can even choose where – right, left or both. Build the bag that works for you.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.