- Padded shoulder straps/carry handles can be used to comfortably carry the bag on your back. Straps can be easily removed, stowing away neatly when not in use
- End carry handles
- Daisy Chains provide external lashing options for extra gear
- Large internal zip pocket on the underside of lid.
- ID pocket located at the end – ideal for packing into trailers, planes and cargo holds
- Lockable zips, YKK #10 – highly durable and easy to use
- Truck tarp fabric is extremely tough and durable
- Base is reinforced using 750-denier, genuine Cordura® nylon for high abrasion resistance and durability
- Externally stitched seams give superior strength
- Made in Melbourne
Intended use: duffle bags, transporting gear, travel
Harness: shoulder straps double as carry handles (fully removable)
Handle: additional end carry handles
Material: truck tarp
Entry: single D-shaped top entry
Pockets: 2 (1 interior, 1 clear ID panel)
Lockable zips: yes
|CAPACITY||40 L (carry on)||70 L||90 L|
(L x W x H, cm)
|58 x 34 x 22||64 x 37 x 30||70 x 40 x 33|
The padded shoulder straps have a similar design to those on our classic bushwalking packs. They allow you to carry your Tuff Nut comfortably on your back, and can be removed and stowed when not needed. Perfect for those times on a trip when you’re in-between: heading to the start of your climb, going between trailer and tent site, moving from airport to station.
Truck tarp: even the name sounds tough. If this material can protect loads hurtling down highways on the back of trucks all over the country, it can handle carrying your gear. It’s thick, highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design and manufacturing is done in our Melbourne factory.