- Carry-on size for quick and easy airport departures, ideal for speedy travel
- WATERLOC canvas front gives reliable weather protection, abrasion resistance and longevity
- The polycarbonate Wheelie back is moulded as a single piece, giving it integral strength and impact resistance
- Wheels are 84 mm diameter, shock-absorbing numbers for improved comfort during movement
- High-clearance wheels glide easily over cobblestones and gutters, preventing you getting stuck
- Shock-absorbing wheels are accompanied by a large foot so your luggage stands tall. (Foot also acts as a handle for easy handling from all angles)
- Wheels are easily replaceable with only an Allen key, future proofing your gear
- Retractable handles tuck away neatly when not in use
- Telescopic handles allow normal posture while wheeling without catching on heels, for even the tallest people
- Telescopic handle has two adjustable positions
- Deep front pocket is easy to access, great for slipping in A4 pages and bits and bobs
- 3D internal pocket provides extra room for stashing items
- Lining is 70 D nylon in bright orange: it stops your belongings from hiding in dark corners
- YKK lockable zips are tough, protective and practical, keeping your gear safe
- Full-length zip with dual sliders runs all the way around from base to base, allowing complete and open access when packing and unpacking
- Storm shield protects zip from rain
- Aluminium bumpers protect contact points and reinforce high-wear areas
- Top-notch construction using double stitching and hidden seams for a sophisticated, durable finish
- Made in Melbourne
Intended use: carry-on, travel
Capacity (L): 40
Dimensions (cm): 54 (H) x 33 (W) x 23 (D)
Weight (kg): 2.35
Material: WATERLOC® canvas front, polycarbonate moulded back
Lining: 70 D nylon
Access: main zipped front entrance
External front pocket: yes
Internal pocket: large 3D zipped pocket
Lockable zips: yes
Key clip: yes
Handle: telescopic handle (two positions)
Wheels: easily replaceable, large (84 mm diameter) shock-absorbing and chip less
The polycarbonate Wheelie base is moulded as a single piece. This gives form and structure to your bag while providing integral strength and impact resistance, with a streamlined, protected position for the large, 84 mm wheels and telescopic handle. The WATERLOC canvas upper gives flexibility and durability, and has excellent attention to detail and construction. The hidden seams, double stitching and internal lining give a sophisticated finish.
Made in Australia specifically for ONE PLANET, our WATERLOC canvas (390 gsm) is tightly woven and core spun, constructed from a polyester thread wrapped in cotton. The polyester core gives strength, while the cotton wrap expands when moist, providing superior water resistance. Once woven into fabric, it’s impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents. The seams of our WATERLOC canvas bags are also bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding for reliable weatherproofing.
The strong, light aluminium handles are extra long (100mm above the standard by specification) and pull out with a touch, retracting simply and smoothly into the polycarbonate base: now you see it, now you don’t! The wide dual-bar design gives stability, combining with the handle’s ergonomic, comfortable grip position for an easy roll.
The cheerful orange 70 D nylon lining shines a spotlight on your gear, preventing scratching around in dark corners. The Wheelie unzips along the bag’s entire length, giving full access to your belongings. Opening the bag reveals a hidden feature: a full-length zip gives entry into a roomy, 3D internal pocket so you can separate your belongings.
ONE PLANET use tough, protective YKK zips for ultimate reliability. The Wheelie zips are lockable, keeping your belonging safe on the road. Each zip is protected by a well-designed storm shield that protects the bag’s contents by forcing the rain to sheet away from the zip. A Wheelie good idea!
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All design is done in our Melbourne factory, along with most of the manufacturing. We’re your local, fair dinkum manufacturer – back us!
SERVICING & REPAIRS
ONE PLANET are committed to keeping your gear in service and reducing landfill, as well as ensuring it performs at its best for your comfort and safety. Whether it’s washing and cleaning, general patches and repairs, new wheels or replacement components, send your bag to our factory in Melbourne and we’ll look after you. Find out more.